Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Thoughts about the animal logos

I think that the animal I chose (the chimp) has been a very good choice. I think it is easier for me to draw and come up with designs more so than my first animal. I first chose a giraffe and I am so happy that I switched because I think I would have had a really hard time trying to draw it in so many different ways. I also am surprised that no one else chose a monkey so I feel like I have to take it on for everyone. I think that I am having the hardest troubles with the graphical and gesture drawings. I think I finally have a graphical one that I like but I have yet to find any gestures ones that I like and I am starting to get frustrated with it. I have already started on the next set of 5 because I have always found myself to have the best outcome if I stop something and go back to it later. So my plan as of now is to move on to the next set of five and come back with fresh eyes at my first set of five and see if there is anything I have thought of that would help my improve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment