Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Book Cover Examples



I really like the simplistic color scheme of this image. The mix of the white counter and the black background really brings out the type and image. I do not really like the type, I think it could have been a more vintage style font but overall I really like this one.









I think that this concept could be successful but I do not really like the fact that you can't read what it is trying to say. I really like the idea of hidden letters and think it could be used better than this image.







I really like this cover idea. I think the fact that it takes the type and creates an image out of it is a really successful concept. I am not overly crazy about the type chosen but I do like the fact that it is cohesive together.









No comments:

Post a Comment