Sunday, May 1, 2011

Journal 10


After watching a view of the videos on Good is.., I realized that there is still a lot about After Effects that I don't know and would like to learn. I am very interested in the program however also very frustrated with it. I think that I need to just sit down and mess around with it for hours, I tried to do this in our last project using it, however just ended up getting frustrated and gave up. I know I am not at the level where I need to be with After Effects but am trying my hardest to do whatever I can to figure it out.
The video that I was the most taken with was the "State of the Planet". Not only was I interested by the facts in general but I also found the transitions and the effects to be intriguing. That is what I am trying to accomplish with my video, I want it to be intriguing for others to watch. I know I can only use my speech as the sound so I need to make the effects and graphics going on more interesting... now the question is how do I make my ideas come to life??

No comments:

Post a Comment