Sunday, May 1, 2011

Just Some Questions

How do you think the audience experience will change based on the media? I think a lot of things will revolve around the speech you pick. Personally I find my speech interesting, so if others do too then they should be intrigued to watch it. If people don't find the speech interesting then you need to draw their attention some other way.
What will the audience exprience in print? In print you can actually touch it, turn it, and see how it feels without sound. It should be able to be understood and felt, without sound or effects.
In Motion? You can feel the speech more I think in motion. The way the words are being said and how they "act". I think being able to animate things will draw more people's attention in rather than just be able to see it in print. A lot of people would rather watch something than read it these days.
What can you do in print that you can't do in motion? In print you have the power to make words feel more important rather than just making them as important as the speaker is making them. I know it is difficult for me because my speaker is very monotone and it is easier to make it in print rather than in motion.
What can you do in motion (in aftereffects) that you can't do in print? I think here you can change the volume and tone of the speaker in order to address attention to things. Also just being able to make things move and have sound effects makes the speech seem more real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment